Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can someone please help me with my computer?

I get a message saying- A Buffer overun has been detected which has corrupted the programs internal state the program can not safely continue execution and must now be terminated.


On top of message it says-microsoft visual c++ runtime library

Can someone please help me with my computer?
Buffer overruns are rare unless you are infected with some kind of virus.





I would download, install, update and scan using this free scanner if you don't already have an up-to-date virus scanner.





http://free.grisoft.com/





Then, once you have done that, go to windowsupdate.com and download the windows updates.
Reply:In short: The program you are using is receiving more data than it allocated memory for.


I'd need to know more about the program and the data to be able to give you more useful answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment