Sunday, July 26, 2009

Someone please help me fix a bufferoverrun! I try to login to myspace and it doesn't login!?

I have used internet explorer, mozilla firefox, even opera and i still cant login to myspace! the message that pops up is the following... Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library


Buffer overrun detected! Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe


A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated. I upgraded to internet explorer 7, but i still keep getting this annoying popup! Some one please give me some advice! Because i think i just gotten addicted to myspace.com!

Someone please help me fix a bufferoverrun! I try to login to myspace and it doesn't login!?
Oh that sucks because i think im addicted to it to. Sorry cant be more of a help.


GOOD LUCK!


Try making a new account!


No comments:

Post a Comment